The creative power to transform society from within. Join us to design a future full of hope.
Founded by Lidewij Edelkoort and Philip Fimmano, the World Hope Forum is an organisation whose main goal is to create a global platform for the exchange and expansion of knowledge, innovation of business practices, the resetting of making methods, the invention of alternative models, the rethinking of the rituals of selling, sharing and bartering – and other initiatives yet to be discovered.
In concordance with the digital Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven this October, the very first national conference took take place for the Netherlands on Saturday, October 24th, organised as a free-to-access event in cooperation with WHF Dutch Ambassador Petra Janssen, founder of Social Label.
On the you tube channel of the World Hope Forum you can watch all keynotes for free.
- Netherlands 24 Okt 2020 Introduction by Petra Janssen
- Frankrijk, 28 november by Stéphanie Calvino
- USA 21 january 2021 The Inauguration op Hope! by Barbara De Vries
- Brazil 27 februari Enchanted Garden by Lili Tede
- Japan 16 April Empathy & Education by Kaori Leyasu
- IceLand 22 mei 2021 by Froda Dorttir
- Palma de Mallorca 26 juni XTant by Marcella Echavarria & kavita Parmar.